Friday, 9 October 2026

 In 1994 in the province of Quebec in Canada I experienced what is called the conviction of sin it was a supernatural experience and this took place after my mother had prayed for me for 16 years, I saw things I would have never thought possible I experienced things I never thought I would experience life-changing experience and later on I found out it was called the new birth that Jesus talked about and the Gospel of John chapter 3 the need to be born again to see the kingdom of God which is exactly what happened to me and to some degree yes on that very day I died, I died to self, I began to die to the old man, I began to die to the things of this world, I began to die to carnal thinking to wrong thinking and believing, and this is available to every whosoever out there because I was one of them prior to that experience since we're all born atheists having been an Atheist for 31 years before the New Birth experience., my sister went Home 13 years ago and then my father 9 years ago and my Mama who I loved so much and was her caregiver until she went Home also at the age of 96 I will get to see them all over again and be with them for eternity which is part of the good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment