Wednesday, 7 October 2026

when it comes to Healing or even Salvation or Provision these three great Positional Truths are things you never ask for because they are things that have already been done and  given to us freely  yet positionally because of the Cross and back in the garden before the Fall of Man., meaning they have to be received by believing. Begin Renewing Your Mind with healing verses and provision verses meditating upon them as much as possible everyday sowing those verses as seeds in order to have a harvest Luke 8:11. To answer the other part of your question at this time is too time-consuming. I learned years ago the hard way to assimilate whole chapters and even whole Epistles to get the proper interpretation from the Holy Spirit in order to avoid false teachings and false doctrines since I'm an Apostolic International missionary, I did not want to teach false Doctrine like many preachers in Bible teachers do by taking  verses out of their proper context but getting His Mind regarding His Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment