I was convicted of sin John 16:8-9 and when the Holy Spirit revealed my life of debauchery my life of drinking and doing drugs and other things I never cried so hard except for when my mama left this Earth last year to go and be with the Lord at the age of 96, the Holy Spirit made hell so real to me and I knew that I knew without a shadow of a doubt that if I died in my condition that I would not make it into heaven but into hell. It lasted about 10 seconds and then I was gloriously born again not even knowing what the new birth was about until later on but I found out later on from my mom that she had prayed for me for 16 years as a charismatic Catholic meaning she was born again and eventually she left the Catholic Church and came to the church where I was at which was more Pentecostal, thank you Jesus
No comments:
Post a Comment