Tuesday, 21 July 2026

 you're spewing universalism and that right there is one of the top heresies of all heresies, everything Jesus did at the cross he did it for all of mankind called unlimited atonement, Jesus saved all of mankind, yet positionally, meaning they have to hear the good news as well as receive what he's done for them and if they don't receive it by being born again they will be spending eternity in the Lake of Fire with the god of this world, I suggest you read Romans 10 as well as 2nd Corinthians 5 because the Apostle Paul makes it very clear that people need to receive the Gospel and if they don't receive it they will die in their trespasses and you need to read all of the other Epistles as well as what Jesus said about the need to be born again to enter the kingdom of God, obviously you're not born again, I experience John 16:8-9 the conviction of sin in 1994 and that is when I was gloriously born again, regenerated, born of Incorruptible seed, in 1994 I received something that Jesus did for me at the cross positionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment