I've been saved for 32 years and I never thought for one second that women were not called to become Apostles or Prophets or Evangelists,........ according to Ephesians 4:11 yet I also believe in a plurality of leaders working together. The Holy Spirit is not restricted to gender like some say he is, yet I'll be the first one to admit that we have many women preachers today that I believe they are not well prepared and equipped for their calling and we have the same problem with men, especially those men that say that women are not called to full-time Ministry. Shame on them and they will give an account on that great day. According to acts 10:38 Jesus Himself did everything by the Spirit and that's not only the miracle, signs and wonders but that's the preaching and the teaching and so must it be with the women and men found in Ephesians 4:11 and even first Corinthians 12:28.
No comments:
Post a Comment