Tuesday, 15 September 2026

 you been watching too many horror flicks, I've been in the word of God for over 30 years now for hours a day assimilating whole chapters and Epistles, praying hours a day walking with God talking with God ever since I was born of God in 1994, to the point where God made me an Apostolic International missionary and defender of the faith after working construction for 23 years. I've devoted my whole new life in Christ to the kingdom of God, I can pull out Greek and Hebrew and do laps around you, 5000 books all theological, Greek and Hebrew dictionaries, lexicons, commentaries, out of print books, you name them I have them but ultimately I don't rely on that I rely on my relationship with God and most importantly the indwelling Spirit the Spirit of Truth the One who inspired the Word of Truth, abracadabra, easy peasy hope that helps but probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment