Wednesday, 2 September 2026

 You have to do a whole lot more than just reading healing verses you have to meditate upon them day and night until you build the imagery of those verses inside of you so that you can become fully persuaded of them building the faith of God in your soul and once that takes place God will perform what you now believe and arefully persuaded of, God's word has been given to us in seed form Luke 8:11, I spent a few years every single day with my mom and for myself in healing verses and mom lived till 96 and I came out of some serious issues in my two legs and It wasn't easy peasy but I persevered according to Luke 8:15 and I got the victory. The Lord told me once battles are sour but victories are sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment